Monday, March 17, 2014

Stuff

Stuff is being done. I'm just doing it at my leisure when I can make time for it.

Currently working towards finishing the current scene of chapter 1 involving my poor attempt to make a 2D RPG spooky! Well, the pictures may not be spooky, but I'd definitely not have the volume up with no other light sources. Shit is creepy as all hell ambiance-wise.





Not much to report on. Hoping to finish scenes 1 through 5, but I might release a mini-demo after finishing the current scene to give people an idea of how it's going to look/generate hype (which will then not get anything else for god only knows how long at my current work rate... Maybe this isn't a great idea lol).


On an unrelated note, I've acquired my first (and hopefully last) waifu.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Grape, I am curious what the status is here. Many months with not a word makes me hunger for any tidbit you want to throw out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Grape it is 3/4/2015 Grape give us same thing or we thing you are dead but not saying it is not bad at all anything.

    ReplyDelete