Monday, November 25, 2013

Work has officially begun! (Progress Report 11/25/2013)

Work is going to be slow on this, but I managed to get a better feel for RPG Maker Ace, and got these areas finished today.







Before someone freaks out, THERE WILL NOT BE LOLI!!! I have the strangest feeling someone's going to see the starting character and flip shit about that lol.

I'm starting out the game with a little background information about the character, and it requires starting you out in the character's childhood. The game will be split into acts and scenes like a play, with the Prelude focusing on your character's youth up until the teen years. Unintentionally, it's kind reminiscent of Fable 1 at the moment... Swear that wasn't intended. :\

Disclaimer: I have no qualms with folks who like loli, but there isn't too much room for way-out-there sexual scenarios in this particular game. It's also a possible legal issue in the near future depending on the state of U.S. law.


I'll release the game upon the completion of each act. In this case, I plan to finish the Prelude and Act 1 before release. I'll periodically try to upload non-spoiler-y screenshots to keep y'all up to date and knowing that work is being done.

More work is expected to take place at some point over Thanksgiving Break. In the mean time, I'm going to go put together a career project and build a crossbow for Engineering!

1 comment:

  1. Total pageviews 666 I feel so lucky :P

    I hope this proves to be a more enjoyable project for you.

    ReplyDelete